10 days to go before Ignite Ratings launches its Beta Crypto ratings platform!
Ignite Ratings is more than proud to announce that in the 2 months from the completion of our ICO, we are almost ready to launch our Beta asset ratings platform. Closed at first, with a quick roll out in the few weeks following launch.
Beta Launch date: 1st May 2018
This announcement will discuss what to expect from the Beta, who can access at launch stage and help us test, what to expect post-launch, and our dev progression so far.
We have gone from Alpha prototype in January:
To Beta launch in March. Here are some Beta teasers that show the huge advancements made by our development team:
BETA LAUNCH FEATURES
The developers have provided a list of features that will be available for our Beta launch (as of todays date – subject to more being available from 1st May). High level, minimum features to be expected. More to follow post launch.
- – Sign in and registration flow – what is involved in registering on the platform (including confirmation of your wallet holding Ignite)
- – Your account section – recent activity, assets you are rating, your reputation score (igniteratings.com/live/ constantly updating), top 3 crypto assets you are participating in, top 3 ICOs participating in, top 3 reviews you complete on the platform, rate and review other Hive member submissions
- – Platform – review ICOs (Platform will be pre – populated with ICOs currently running (shortly following launch, we will enable submission of ICOs yourself or by 3rd parties)
- – Charting (minimal on launch)
HOW OUR HIVE MEMBERS CAN TEST THE BETA
We have designed a fair way to give our Hive members as early as possible access to our platform, whilst assisting scalability of the Beta roll out.
First off – We invite you to register your interest by completing the Google form found here at this link: https://goo.gl/forms/776PLl7tX5WR8js02
Conditions for Beta Access:
- – You must register your interest; and
- – You must own a minimum of 500 IGNT to be considered for Beta access.
Who will be chosen for Beta Access:
- – 50 Hive members will be selected for Beta access in the first week.
- – We are targeting further access for 50 more users in week 2, 50 more in week 3, and 100 more in week 4. Public Beta will follow shortly after.
- – User limits are in place to ensure proper consideration of bug reports, and to manage the roll out in an organised and logical fashion.
POST LAUNCH FEATURES TO BE ADDED
- – Chatbox on each ICO/Crypto asset and other social features, including an on platform forum.
- – Advanced charting implementation.
- – ICO submission box for Hive members and third parties.
And so much more!